SERVICES AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Profiling CNC
- Bending CNC
- Rolling CNC
- Band sawing
- Machining CNC
- Pressing, blanking, cropping & punching
- Welding: SMAW (stick), GMAW (MIG), GTAW (TIG), STT (Surface tension transfer root welding). P&O is qualified for several welding procedures and employs coded welders to provide for statutory inspections where required, making use of a third party inspection authority and providing formal material and inspection certificates.
- STT: This revolutionary new welding process developed by LINCOLN for open root pass welding produces consistent X-ray quality welds. Advantages are:
– low heat input
– superior penetration and complete fusion
– faster than TIG and easier to operate
– less spatter and smoke
– complete back bead with perfect edge fusion, requiring no back grinding and back welding
– low hydrogen weld improves crack resistance
– suitable for mild and high strength steels, stainless steels and related alloys
– Fabrication: Including heavy and complicated fabrications, large bore pipe sections, lobster back bends, pipe flanges.
- CAD and CNC technology allows for accurate development and fabrications.
- Mechanical engineering: 3D design, CAD CAM, machine design & development, engineering problem solving (mechanical engineer with GCC and 43 years experience)
- Delivery: When the completed product falls within the capacity of our own transport we deliver free of charge within a 100 kilometre radius. Where required delivery cost will be stipulated in the quotation.